PELICAN™ 1400 PROTECTOR CASE
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case.
These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these severe cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, lightweight
- Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Stainless steel hardware
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Interior (L×W×D) : 11.81 x 8.87 x 5.18 in
- Exterior (L×W×D: 13.37 x 11.62 x 6.00 in
- Lid Depth: 1.18"
- Bottom Depth: 4.00"
- Total Depth: 5.18"
- Int Volume: 0.31 ft³
- Padlock Hole Diameter: 5/16"
- Weight With Foam: 4.41 lbs
- Buoyancy: 20.06 lbs
- Body Material: Polypropylene
- Latch Material: ABS
- O-Ring Material: Polymer
- Pins Material: Stainless Steel
- Foam Material: 1.3 lb Polyurethane
- Foam Layer 1 (Lid): 1.38” – Convolute
- Foam Layer 2: (Base): 0.50”- Pad
- Foam Layer 3 (Base): 3.38”- Pick N Pluck
- Purge Body Material: ABS
- Purge Vent Material: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
- Minimum Temperature: -40° F (-40 ° C)
- Maximum Temperature:210° F (99 ° C)
(shown with optional foam insert)
Note: Contents shown are not included.
Pelican 1400 Protector Case
- Brand: Pelican Products
- Model: PL-1400-000-XXX
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 2-3 weeks.