AKRON 1703 TURBOJET TIP
Selectable Gallonage: 13-25-40-60 GPM
The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control. Use the Turbojet one time and see why it's the nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide.
- Pattern Identification
- Larger more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- Flow setting at 100 psi (7 bar) operating pressure (230 psi/16 bar maximum operating pressure), maximum hydrostatic pressure 40 bar
- Raised bumper lug for straight stream pattern identification
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 790
- For use on Style 753 shutoff
An Akron Brass Turbojet lightweight fog and straight stream tip Style 1703 with multiple fixed constant gallonage settings of 13-25-40-60 GPM (50-100-150-230 lpm) at 100 psi (7bar) shall be provided. The tip shall have spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, a rubber bumper with raised lug for pattern identification, and extruded Pyrolite body and sleeve. The tip shall also have a minimum 110° angle at wide fog, a 1.5”(38 mm) swivel inlet, be capable of flushing without shutting down, and must meet all aspects of NFPA 1964 with test results available.
|Weight||1 3/4 lbs (.8 kg)|
|Swivel Inlet||1.5 (38 mm)|
Note: Special threads are approximate 8 week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
1703 Akron 1.5" Turbojet Tip
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 1703
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 3-5 weeks.