AKRON 1704 TURBOJET NOZZLE
18-30 GPM (or) 13-23-30 GPM
The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control. Use the Turbojet one time and see why it's the nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide.
- Removable pistol grip
- Pattern Identification
- Larger more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- Flow setting at 100 psi (7 bar) operating pressure (230 psi/16 bar maximum operating pressure), maximum hydrostatic pressure 40 bar
- Raised bumper lug for straight stream pattern identification
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 790
Nozzle Color Clip Kit
Your nozzle includes a free nozzle color code kit
- No mechanical fasteners, simple to switch, just snap-on.
- Includes (6) bail handle clips and (6) pistol grip clips in the following colors:
Lightweight fog and straight stream nozzle with multiple fixed constant gallonage settings. The nozzle shall have spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, a one-piece solid rubber-like handle with dual handle stops, dual drive trunnions and an extruded Pyrolite body. The nozzle shall also have a minimum 110° angle at wide fog, a full-time swivel inlet, come with a ten-year warranty, be capable of flushing without shutting down. Must meet all aspects of NFPA 1964 with test results available.
|Weight||3 lbs (1.4 kg)|
|GPM||18-30 or 13-23-30*|
|Swivel Inlet||1'' (25mm)|
|Length||9 1/4'' (206 mm)|
* 100 psi operating pressure
Note: Special threads are approximate 8 week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
1704 Akron 1" Turbojet Nozzle With Pistol Grip and Nozzle Color Clip Kit
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 1704
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Items ship directly from manufacturer. Mixed Availability, call for status updates