AKRON 1720 TURBOJET NOZZLE WITH PISTOL GRIP
The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control. Use the Turbojet one time and see why it's the nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide.
- Removable pistol grip
- Pattern Identification
- Larger more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- Flow setting up to 100 psi (7 bar) standard, 75 psi (5 bar) optional
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 792
- Replacement for style 1715 Turbojet nozzle
Nozzle Color Clip Kit
our nozzle includes a free nozzle color code kit
- No mechanical fasteners, simple to switch, just snap-on.
- Includes (6) bail handle clips and (6) pistol grip clips in the following colors:
Lightweight fog and straight stream Style 1720 nozzle with multiple fixed constant gallonage settings of 30-60-95-125 GPM (115-230-360-475 lpm) at 100 & 75 psi (7 & 5 bar) shall be provided. CE flow at 87 psi or 6 bar is 100-200-300-450 LPM. The nozzle shall have spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, a one-piece solid rubber-like handle with dual handle stops, dual drive trunnions and an extruded Pyrolite body. The nozzle shall also have a minimum 110° angle at wide fog, a full-time swivel inlet, come with a ten-year warranty, be capable of flushing without shutting down. Must meet all aspects of NFPA 1964 with test results available.
|Weight||4 lbs (1.8 kg)|
|Swivel Inlet||1 1/2'' (38 mm)|
|Length||10 3/4'' (273 mm)|
Note: Special threads are approximate eight week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
1720 Akron 1.5" Turbojet Nozzle With Pistol Grip and Nozzle Color Clip Kit
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 1720
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 3-5 weeks.