AKRON 1733 HIGH-RANGE TURBOJET NOZZLE WITH PISTOL GRIP
100 (or) 75 psi
The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control. Use the Turbojet one time and see why it's the nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide.
- Removable pistol grip
- Pattern Identification
- Larger more legible labels
- Simple to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- Flow setting up to 250 GPM (950 LPM) at 100 psi (& bar) standard, 75 psi (5 bar) optional
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 770
- Replacement for style 1725 Turbojet nozzle
Nozzle Color Clip Kit
Your nozzle includes a free nozzle color code kit
- No mechanical fasteners, simple to switch, just snap-on.
- Includes (6) bail handle clips and (6) pistol grip clips in the following colors:
Lightweight fog and straight stream nozzle with multiple fixed constant gallonage settings. The nozzle shall have spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, a one-piece solid rubber-like handle with dual handle stops, dual drive trunnions and an extruded Pyrolite body. The nozzle shall also have a minimum 110° angle at wide fog, a full-time swivel inlet, come with a ten-year warranty, be capable of flushing without shutting down. Must meet all aspects of NFPA 1964 with test results available.
|Weight||6 3/4 lbs (3.1 kg)|
|Swivel Inlet||2 1/2'' (65 mm)|
|Length||11 1/2" (292 mm)|
Note: Special threads are approximate eight week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
1733 Akron 2.5" High-Range Turbojet Nozzle With Pistol Grip and Nozzle Color Clip Kit
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 1733
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 3-5 weeks.