AKRON 1772 ULTA-WIDE TURBOJET NOZZLE
The patent-pending Ultra-Wide Turbojet one-inch handline nozzle combines the hard-hitting straight stream and the protection of nearly 180 degrees of ultra-wide fog. This selectable gallonage nozzle opens to 180 degrees in wide fog. The Style 1772 offers great stream performance with superb fog capabilities.
- Removable pistol grip
- Ultra-wide fog pattern for ultra-firefighter protection
- Uniquely designed for sealing doorways
- Pattern identifier on the bumper (raised lug)
- Flush without shutting down the nozzle
- 580 psi (40 bar) hydrostatic pressure rating
- Conforms to SOLAS and MED
- 10-year warranty
Nozzle Color Clip Kit
Your nozzle includes a free nozzle color code kit
- No mechanical fasteners, simple to switch, just snap-on.
- Includes (6) bail handle clips and (6) pistol grip clips in the following colors:
An Akron Brass Turbojet lightweight fog and straight stream nozzle Style 1772 with multiple fixed constant gallonage settings of 13-25-40-60 gpm (50-100-150-230 lpm) gpm at 100 psi (7 bar) or 87 psi (6 bar) shall be provided. The nozzle shall have spinning teeth, multiple pattern detents, pistol grip, and extruded Pyrolite body and sleeve. The nozzle shall also have a minimum 180° angle at wide fog, a 1 (25 mm) swivel inlet, be capable of flushing without shutting down, and must meet all aspects of NFPA 1964 with test results available.
|Weight||3 lbs (1.4 kg)|
|Swivel Inlet||1'' (25mm)|
|Length||9 1/4'' (206 mm)|
* 100 psi operating pressure
Note: Special threads are approximate 8 week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
1772 Akron Ultra-Wide 1'' Turbojet Nozzle With Pistol Grip and Nozzle Color Clip Kit
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 1772
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 3-5 weeks.