3431 Apollo Hi-Riser™ Single Inlet Monitor 1250 GPM
(Includes a single inlet ground base, liftoff, and a direct mount truck mounting flange, discharge pipe, and quad stacked tips)
The Apollo Hi-Riser includes the outstanding features of the standard Apollo along with the added benefit of rising over obstacles on top of the apparatus.
To elevate the Apollo Hi Riser, simply pull a pin and raise the discharge 24” above the deck.
Also, the Apollo Hi-Riser rotates easily down to a low profile position for portable operation and comes complete with an automatic drain valve.
Nothing could be simpler... Yet more versatile!
- 360° rotation when mounted in the deck mode, 180° in the portable mode
- Vertical travel from 90° above to 15° below horizontal, with a built-in 35° safety stop
- Full 3" waterway with built-in turning vanes in each elbow for maximum efficiency and lower friction loss – No more than 10 psi at 800 gpm
- Multiple applications - Use as a Portable Monitor or add the Direct Mount flange for Deck Operation
- More water on the fire with a harder-hitting, low fallout straight stream
- Quality Locking System - Simple, heavy-duty dual lock pins for quicker and easier assembly and more positive locking
- Direct Mount truck mounting flange - A combination 3" NPT Female and 3" Flange allows for easy setup for Deck Operation
- Single Inlet Ground Base folds for easy storage in a standard compartment
- Ground Base is sturdy which helps maintain stability
- Carbide spikes for extended wear (Spike covers optional)
- Includes 3488 Discharge Pipe
- Includes 2499 Quad Stacked Deluge Tips
Specifications for Monitor
Portable ground base monitor with a single 4", 4 1/2", or 5" thread or 4" or 5" storz swivel inlet. The base shall have folding legs with no locking mechanism required to keep legs in place. The monitor shall have handwheel elevation control from 90° above to 45° below horizontal with an elevation safety stop 35° above horizontal; 360° continuous rotation in the deck mode flowing 1250 gpm and 180° in the portable mode flowing 1000 gpm; horizontal locking mechanism and stops to prevent accidental over-rotation; a full 3" waterway with cast-in turning vanes in each elbow and a 3" direct mount flange. While in the deck mode, the unit must have the ability to pivot to a position 24" above the base of the flange. The monitor shall also include a pressure gauge, carry handle, grease fittings, safety chain, hardened steel ground spikes, and Pyrolite construction. Deck mount not to exceed 15 1/4" in the stowed position. Liftoff weight: 31 lbs. base weight: 38 1/2 lbs.
Note: Special threads are approximate 8 week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
Important Thread Data: Please review this if you are not certain the type of threads your department has.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
3431 Akron Apollo Hi-Riser Single Inlet Portable and Deck Monitor, with Ground Base and Truck Flange, plus Pipe and Quad Tips
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 3431-WITH-PIPE AND QUAD STACKED TIPS
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Items ship directly from manufacturer. Mixed Availability, call for status updates
Tags: Akron, Apollo, Hi-Riser, monitors, Single Inlet Portable and Deck Monitor, Ground Base, Direct Mount, 3431, akron brass