3626 MASTER STREAM FOAM NOZZLE
The Master Stream Foam Nozzles are designed to increase your fire or vapor suppression effectiveness by optimally enhancing the foam’s level of air aspiration.
- Specify Manual, Electric or Air Actuated Dispersion Jaws
- Available without Dispersion Jaws
- Lightweight Pyrolite construction
- Expansion rate up to 12:1 with AFFF
- Available at 800 or 1000GPM Must Specify
- Pressure rated at 100 psi
|Country of Manufacture|
|Weight||10 lbs (4.5kg)|
|Swivel Inlet||2 1/2'' (65 mm)|
|Length||28'' (711 mm)|
|Width||9" (229 mm)|
|Height||9" (229 mm)|
|Flow (GPM)||800 or 1000GPM|
Note: Special threads are approximate 8 week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
3626 Akron Master Stream Foam Nozzle, 2.5" Inlet
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 3626
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 2-3 weeks.