AKRON 3716 INDUSTRIAL TURBOJET NOZZLE
The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control. Use the Turbojet one time and see why it's the nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide.
- Brass construction
- All 1 1/2" Industrial Turbojets are FM approved
- Flow setting at 100 psi (7 bar) operating pressure
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 791
- 1 1/2" (38 mm) Swivel Inlet
- 7 7/8" (200 mm) long
- 7 1/2 lbs (3.4 kg)
- 60-95-125 GPM, 230-360-475 LPM
|Weight||7 1/2 lbs (3.4 kg)|
|Swivel Inlet||1 1/2'' (38 mm)|
|Length||7 7/8'' (200 mm)|
Note: Special threads are approximate eight week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
3716 Akron 1.5" Industrial Turbojet Nozzle
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 3716
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 3-5 weeks.