AKRON 3721 INDUSTRIAL TURBOJET NOZZLE WITH PISTOL GRIP
The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control. Use the Turbojet one time and see why it's the nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide.
- Brass construction
- All 1 1/2" Industrial Turbojets are FM approved
- Flow setting at 100 psi (7 bar) operating pressure
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 791
- The nozzle comes with Pistol Grip
- 1 1/2" (38 mm) Swivel Inlet
- 7 7/8" (200 mm) long
- 8 3/4 lbs. (4.0 kg)
- 60-95-125 GPM, 230-360-475 LPM
|Weight||8 3/4 lbs (4.0 kg)|
|Swivel Inlet||1 1/2'' (38 mm)|
|Length||10 3/4'' (273 mm)|
Note: Special threads are approximate eight week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
3721 Akron 1.5" Industrial Brass Turbojet Nozzle With Pistol Grip
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 3721
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Items ship directly from manufacturer. Mixed Availability, call for status updates