AKRON 4802 1” ASSAULT NOZZLE
Assault Nozzles combine quality stream performance at a variety of pressures with the simplicity of a fixed orifice.
Quality stream performance at a variety of pressures, combined with a durable and simple design makes it an unbeatable value. This product has a variety of applications. For use as deicing nozzles or in firefighting, mining or specialty vehicle applications, the Assault Nozzle is versatile and durable.
- Better stream performance at pressures as low as 50 PSI
- Affordably priced
- Simplified nozzle training
- No recalibration required
- Low maintenance due to simple, durable design Features:
- Pattern Identification
- Larger easy to read labels
- Easy to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- - Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- - Easy to service & repair
- - Quick change pattern adjustment
- - 100 psi. Maximum hydrostatic pressure 580 psi.
- - Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 790
- - Nozzle comes with Spinning Teeth
- - 13, 25, or 40 gpm (must specify)
- - Swivel 1" Inlet
- - 8 15/16" Long
- - 3 1/4 lbs.
Nozzle Color Clip Kit
Your nozzle includes a free nozzle color code kit
- No mechanical fasteners, simple to switch, just snap-on.
- Includes (6) bail handle clips and (6) pistol grip clips in the following colors:
|Weight||3 1/4 lbs|
* 100 psi operating pressure
Note: Special threads are approximate 8 week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
4802 Akron 1" AssaultNozzle With Pistol Grip and Nozzle Color Clip Kit
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 4802
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 3-5 weeks.