AKRON 4824 HIGH RANGE ASSAULT TIP
Assault Nozzles combine quality stream performance at a variety of pressures with the simplicity of a fixed orifice.
Assault Nozzles have quality stream performance at a variety of pressures and flows with the simplicity of a fixed orifice, combined with a durable and simple design. It is one of the most versatile and easy-to-use nozzles in today's fire service.
The Assault High Range nozzle provides:
- Quality stream performance at pressures as low as 50 PSI
- Affordably priced
- Simplified nozzle training
- No recalibration required
- Low maintenance due to simple, durable design
- Pattern Identification
- Enhanced flow characteristics with a deeper throat design
- Easy to read labels
- Easy to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Quick change pattern adjustment
- Specify Pressure and Flow
- The nozzle comes with Spinning Teeth
- Swivel 1 1/2" (38 mm) Inlet
- 8 1/4" (210 mm) Long
- 5 1/4 lbs. (2.4 kg)
|Country of Manufacture|
|Weight||5 1/4 lbs (2.4 kg)|
|Swivel Inlet||1 1/2'' (38 mm)|
|Length||8 1/4" (210 mm)|
* 100 psi operating pressure
Note: Special threads are approximate eight week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
4824 Akron 1½"High Range Assault Tip with Spinning Teeth
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 4824
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 3-5 weeks.