AKRON 4826 HIGH RANGE ASSAULT NOZZLE
Assault Nozzles combine quality stream performance at a variety of pressures with the simplicity of a fixed orifice.
Assault Nozzles have quality stream performance at a variety of pressures and flows with the simplicity of a fixed orifice, combined with a durable and simple design. It is one of the most versatile and easy-to-use nozzles in today's fire service.
The Assault High Range nozzle provides:
- Quality stream performance at pressures as low as 50 PSI
- Affordably priced
- Simplified nozzle training
- No recalibration required
- Low maintenance due to simple, durable design
- Pattern Identification
- Enhanced flow characteristics with a deeper throat design
- Easy to read labels
- Easy to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Quick change pattern adjustment
- Specify Pressure and Flow
- Nozzle is standard with Pistol Grip and Spinning Teeth
- Swivel 1-1/2" or 2-1/2" Inlet
- 12-1/8" Long
- 7-5/8 lbs
Nozzle Color Clip Kit
Your nozzle includes a free nozzle color code kit
- No mechanical fasteners, simple to switch, just snap-on.
- Includes (6) bail handle clips and (6) pistol grip clips in the following colors:
|Weight||7 5/8 lbs|
|Swivel Inlet||1½'' or 2½”|
|Length||12 1/8'' (2½”)|
* 100 psi operating pressure
Note: Special threads are approximate 8 week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
4826 Akron 1½" or 2½" High Range Assault Nozzle With Pistol Grip and Nozzle Color Clip Kit
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 4826
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 3-5 weeks.