AKRON 4863 MID-RANGE ASSAULT NOZZLE
Assault Nozzles combine quality stream performance at a variety of pressures with the simplicity of a fixed orifice.
Assault Nozzles have quality stream performance at a variety of pressures and flows with the simplicity of a fixed orifice, combined with a durable and simple design. It is one of the most versatile and easy-to-use nozzles in today's fire service.
The Assault High Range nozzle provides:
- Quality stream performance at pressures as low as 50 PSI
- Affordably priced
- Simplified nozzle training
- No recalibration required
- Low maintenance due to simple, durable design
- Improved handle with extra room for 1-3/4" hose
- New snap-on color clips for pistol grip and shutoff handle
- Tough, black nozzle body hard coat
- Pattern Identification
- Enhanced flow characteristics on 2 1/2'' Assaults (deeper throat design)
- Larger easy to read labels
- Easy to operate (1/4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Meets European Standard
- Specify Pressure and Flow
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 796
- Replacement for style 4862 Assault nozzle
- Nozzle comes with removable Pistol Grip
- 1 1/2" (38 mm) full-time Swivel Inlet standard
- 9" (222 mm) long
- 4.25 lbs. (1.9 kg)
Nozzle Color Clip Kit
Your nozzle includes a free nozzle color code kit
- No mechanical fasteners, simple to switch, just snap-on.
- Includes (6) bail handle clips and (6) pistol grip clips in the following colors:
|Weight||4 lbs (1.9 kg)|
|Swivel Inlet||1 1/2''|
|Length||9'' (222 mm)|
Note: Special threads are approximate 8 week lead time and not subject to cancellation or return. Please be certain of your thread type before ordering.
This item is not available for export. We cannot supply any export documentation.
4863 Akron 1½" Mid-Range Assault Nozzle With Pistol Grip and Nozzle Color Clip Kit
- Brand: Akron Brass
- Model: 4863
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Items ship directly from manufacturer. Mixed Availability, call for status updates