DOUBLE DUTY RESPONDER KNIFE
The Double Duty Responder Knife is a quick and adaptable service tool that cuts quickly, easily, safetly, and is used by EMS professionals around the country.
✔ The 3.7” primary blade offers a combo edge blunt-tip sheepsfoot design that cuts quickly, easily, and safely.on fleece fabric for a perfect blend of all-weather warmth and breathability.
✔ A secondary cord cutter blade offers an integrated carbide-tipped glass breaker for quick vehicle extractions
✔ The Hi-Viz Orange FRN handle scales have rubber-overmolded inserts to ensure a secure grip in wet or dry environments, and the spring steel pocket clip is adjustable to provide three carry options.
- Two blade first responder knife
- Combo edge main sheepsfoot blade
- Fully serrated cord cutter secondary blade with blunt tip
- Integrated carbide-tipped glass breaker
- Rubber-overmolded FRN handle scales
- Three-position carry clip
- AUS8 stainless steel blades with satin finish
- Main and secondary blades are 3mm/1.8mm thick, respectively
- 9.7” overall length with both blades deployed
- Independent liner locks on both blades
- Includes a Torx wrench and replacement screws
Note: Shipping charges shown in shopping cart are for continental USA only
Disclaimer: Knives are only sold to individuals who can legally purchase and own such items in the jurisdiction where they reside. When you order and purchase this merchandise, you represent that you are of legal age to purchase this merchandise and that this merchandise can be purchased and owned in your state, county, and/or city of residence. Fire-End & Croker Corporation does not represent or warrant that any specific purchaser may legally purchase, own, or possess the merchandise ordered. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS!
5.11 Tactical Double Duty Responder Knife
- Brand: 5.11 Tactical
- Model: 51073-461-1 SZ
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 1 week.