PEL3 SERIES COMPACT ALUMINUM THREE-SECTION PUMPER TYPE LADDER
ALCO-LITE® pumper ladders have been the standard in the industry since 1930 — engineered and manufactured to exacting standards for use on general fire fighting trucks and pumper trucks.
✔ Rungs are replaceable at your location — 2 people can replace a rung within 15 minutes.
✔ Only Alco-Lite® fire ladder rungs can be quickly and simply removed at your location without the need for special tools, welding, or training.
- Field repairable with factory parts
- Special widths for replacement ladders available upon request
- All PEL3 and PEL33 extension ladders equipped with 1/2” diameter halyards
- Roof ladder equipped with reinforcing brace between hooks for increased rigidity
- Meets/exceeds N.F.P.A. 1931 standards
- Equipped with high strength steel butt spurs and rounded aluminum end caps for increased durability; oversized 2-1/4” pulley for easy operation
Important message to our customers.
Due to the size of these ladders, they are susceptible to damage during transit. Please be sure to inform anyone who may be accepting this shipment that they should carefully inspect the ladder for damage before accepting the shipment or signing the trucker’s bill of ladding. If you find any damage, you are instructed to refuse the shipment. If the trucker does not allow you reasonable time to inspect the ladder, you are instructed to refuse the delivery. Unfortunately, once you sign the bill of ladding and accept the ladder neither we or the manufacturer can file any damage claims.
Our contract with Alco-Lite only permits us to sell these ladders to fire departments and municipalities. We cannot ship these ladders to industrial, commercial or private accounts.
ALCO-LITE® PEL3 Series Compact Aluminum Three-Section Pumper Type Ladder
- Brand: ALCO-LITE
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 2-3 weeks.