AMEREX 3X3 ATC AR-AFFF FOAM CONCENTRATE
Amerex 3x3 ATC foam concentrate from SOLBERG® is a synthetic, alcohol-resistant foam concentrate used to effectively extinguish Class B hydrocarbon and polar solvent fuel fires at 3% solution
✔ Amerex 3x3 ATC foam concentrate can be applied to either Class B hydrocarbon or polar solvent fuel fires.
✔ The product is mixed 3 parts foam concentrate to 97 parts water. It may also be used as a 3% pre-mix solution.
✔ Foam discharge devices such as air aspirating, as well as, non-air aspirating equipment including standard fire sprinkler heads, can be used to obtain maximum results.
- Provides rapid extinguishment and excellent burn back resistance.
- Can be used with fresh, sea and brackish water.
- Used to prevent re-ignition of a liquid spill and control hazardous vapors.
- Compatible with most dry chemical agents.
- Compatible with multiple materials of construction such as carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, polyethylene and PVC.
AMEREX 3x3 ATC foam concentrate can be proportioned at the proper foam solution percentage using most common proportioning devices such as:
- Inline balance pressure proportioners
- Ratio controllers
- Self-inducting nozzles
The storage temperature range for AMEREX 3x3 ATC foam concentrate is 35 ºF to 120 ºF (1.7 ºC to 49 ºC). When stored in original containers or in manufacturer recommended equipment and within the specified temperature range, the shelf life is 20 years
- 2015 Compliant U.S. EPA Stewardship Program. C6 Fluorine Chemistry.
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL) Standard 162 Listed.
- Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC) Standard 5564
- European Standard EN1568 Part 3&4.
- Resource Protection International LASTFIRE
AMEREX 3x3 ATC AR-AFFF Foam Concentrate- 5 gallon pail
- Brand: Amerex
- Model: 21549
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 2-3 weeks.