AI-1100 CO WITH LED & AUDIBLE ALARM
The AI-1100 monitor was designed with EMS use in mind. There is no routine bump testing or calibration required and the monitor is warranted for five years, even the sensor and its calibration is included in the warranty
Like our other monitors it is built on the very stable AGS™ solid state platform that doesn’t require routine bump testing or calibration and notifies you if something is wrong. It dispenses with parts per million readings and doesn’t respond to less than 30 ppm to simplify training. When it’s alarming, there is an issue with CO. If it’s a low level alarm, there’s a diagnostic issue. A more intense alarm signals a safety issue. It’s low cost of purchase, very low cost to maintain, five year warranty (the only product on the market that includes the sensor in the warranty), automated function, rugged durability and all the features listed above that are now included in the V2 model makes this monitor the best option for passive screening use. NEVER MISS CO POISONING AGAIN and be protected from inadvertent exposures yourself. FINALLY, AFFORDABLE AND EFFECTIVE PROTECTION, for you and your patients!
The AI-1100 CO Monitor was designed to be easy and affordable enough to be carried with EMS on every call. It is a very stable and accurate but still a simple monitor to use and to train to that will alert to 30 ppm, 60 ppm and 120 ppm and up of Carbon Monoxide. The benefit is effective, automatic and passive screening on every call for CO. It will identify when CO poisoning might be an issue in clients and protect first responders. As with all of our AGS™ technology supported devices, it requires no routine bump testing and never needs to be calibrated. It incorporates a sensor that has a five year warranted life and is replaceable.
Airspace AGS™ solid state technology makes Airspace monitors easy to use and great values with exceptionally low cost of ownership. Here’s 14 reasons why:
- Reliable AGS Technology™ - consistent solid state sensor performance.
- Easy to Use - simple on/off with single alarm silence button.
- A constant status check confirms the sensor is functioning - That feature eliminates the hassle, expense and liability of routinely bump testing to look at the sensor as is required with every other portable monitor.
- No calibration is necessary - we guarantee our sensor will hold its calibration for five years. If it should wander in that time, we will replace it without charge.
- We offer the industries only five year warranty - every part of the monitor is warranted for five years, except the AA batteries that power it.
- The monitor self manages - Training is reduced to sliding on the switch and waiting a few seconds for a green status light. The green status light is confirming the sensor is functioning, the electronics are good and the sensor has a good "zero" – all automatically.
- We self "zero" - Contamination, for example, is probably the most common problem in sensors – resulting in frequent need to recalibrate in older technologies. Our monitor will burn off most contamination and return itself to zero – automatically. During that time the monitor will make you aware there is a problem. Simply make sure it has good batteries and place the monitor in clean air for a while – no re-calibration necessary. All sensors, including ours, can be overwhelmed by some contaminants – holding a monitor in the exhaust of a vehicle, for example – or spraying with alcohol or silicone based cleaners. Again, our monitor will tell you it has been damaged when you turn it on – you don't need to bump test to find that out. In most cases it will clean itself, but, like any sensor, it can be overwhelmed by mishandling.
- Our technology stores without degrading - a specially designed case allows atmospherically neutral storage. That ability will eliminate a large percentage of the problems other monitors experience from degradation and contamination while not being used.
- Lightweight, Rugged Design - weighs just 4.8 oz. with batteries!
- Portable shirt pocket size - measures just 3.9 x 2.3 x 0.9 inches!
- Certified Intrinsically Safe - approved by Underwriters Laboratory Inc. for use in Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D environments.
- Low Battery Warning - battery low and battery dead indication.
- Audible and Visual Alarm Indicators - alarms at CO levels of 30, 60, and 120 ppm
- Airspace monitors are not disposables - a new sensor can be installed every five years making this an extremely cost effective monitor.
Airspace Carbon Monoxide Monitor with LED and Audible Alarms
- Brand: Airspace Monitoring Systems
- Model: AI-1100
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 2-3 weeks.