ALUMINUM THREADED ROCKER LUG PLUGS
A threaded plug used in fire department connections is typically used to protect female connections from damage or intentional mischief.
- Rocker lug male
- Made of extruded 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy, hardcoated
- Chrome finish is available, call for pricing.
- Available with or without chain
Note: In order to supply a superior product, at competitive prices, these FEC (Fire-End & Croker) brand plugs are sourced from various manufacturing plants. Color may vary from actual photo shown.
We offer many different types of thread choices to accommodate our customers throughout the USA. We maintain a card file in our office with thread types used by various cities throughout the USA.
Our standard threads are NST (NH). They will typically ship quicker. NSPH can be supplied for no additional charge. If your thread type is not shown below, please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
- National Standard Thread (NST), also known as National Hose thread (NH). It is the most common type of fire hose coupling used in the United States.
- National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH), also known as Iron Pipe Thread (IPT). It has the same TPI as NPT, but the thread does not taper. NPSH is a straight thread and seals by a gasket in the female coupling which allows for a swivel.
We also offer custom laser engraving of your adapters for an additional charge. Please call for pricing.
Color Coding is available, please call for pricing.
Delivery times are variable by the size, and thread types you select. If you require any adapter in a rush, please give us a call, and we will be most happy to contact our factory for a lead time.
We are adapter specialists. Our goal is to help you order the correct adapter the first time. However, many adapters are made to order. Unfortunately, they are not subject to cancelation or return once your order has been submitted. Please give us a call before ordering if you are uncertain of your thread types, sizes, or have any other questions.
Aluminum Threaded Rocker Lug Plug
- Brand: FEC (Fire-End & Croker)
Price based on selected options.