CET ATTACK PAC SKID UNIT
A tank, a live hose reel, a portable fire pump, with an engine: these are combined into a single one-piece assembly that can be slipped onto a truck bed, trailer, or into a body and used for flowing water and or foam on a structural fire, car fire or wildfire.
✔ The most common wildland and urban interface fire engines in North America combine a small truck with a water tank and a high-performance portable pump.
✔ Municipal/industrial fire departments and all forestry fire authorities use drop-in units.
- 200 fully baffled propopylene water tank
- 20hp HONDA mid-range fire pump
- 275gpm at 50psi, 200gpm at 100psi, 140gpm at 150psi and 55gpm at 200psi
- 3-gallon fuel tank
- Lighted control panel
- Low profile electric rewind hose reel
- 1-inch x 100-foot booster hose
- 2.5-inch tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
- Steel manifold with multiple outlets
- 1.5-inch service line with cap and chain
- 3/4 inch pressurized garden hose connection
Note: Most skid units are built to meet a customer’s exact requirements. Prices on this page represent a basic skid unit. All pricing on skid units is subject to change without notice. If you plan on purchasing a skid unit, or equipped pick-up, please give us a call at 800-759-FIRE (3473) to discuss your needs.
If you are conducting public bids, kindly include Fire-End & Croker in your mailing or postings.
Fire-End & Croker Corp.
7 Westchester Plaza
Elmsford, NY 10523
CET SKID UNIT - ATTACK PAC (Upgraded to HONDA engine)
- Brand: CET Fire Pumps
- Model: DI-PFP-20HPHND-MR
Call Us for Pricing and Ordering Information.