BRUSH SHIRT/FIREFIGHTING SHIRT- 5.8 OZ. TECASAFE PLUS YELLOW
Wildland firefighting shirts based on the functionality and durability of our Traditional Brush Shirt, with a few key new features to improve performance in the field.
✔ A new standup collar with a hook and loop throat strap closure offers improved neck protection and comfort over the traditional button collar.
✔ The front closure buttons have also been replaced with hidden snaps, making changing a breeze, and giving the shirt a more streamlined look.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Two large breast pockets with hook and loop closures.
- Shoulder mounted pen pocket
- Full-cut shoulder and body design.
- Hook and loop cuff closures ensure a tight fit at the glove.
- 30″ extra-long, square-cut tails.
- Unique 3″ stand-up collar with throat strap.
- Fabric-covered, nickel-plated, snap front closure.
- Nomex® thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 10 locations.
- Available in sizes S-3XL
2XL and larger are non-returnable
The scientists at TenCate Protective Fabrics USA developed an exceptional blend of fibers that provide Active Moisture Management. This moves moisture away from the wearer while generating an evaporative cooling effect in warmer environments, and regulates the temperature in cooler climates.
Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is a hypoallergenic textile that’s exceptionally comfortable and easy to wear. The fabric arrives soft with the ergonomic performance, so there’s no break-in period, easy donning and doffing, and no chaffing or irritation during extended wear. Inherently flame-resistant so the protection comes “built-in” and will never wash or wear out, Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is engineered as a more durable and comfortable option to chemically treated wildland fabrics.
Please refer to sizing chart link below to determine the correct fit.
CrewBoss Brush Shirt — 5.8 oz Tecasafe Plus Yellow
- Brand: CrewBoss
- Model: WLS0135