CAL FIRE JACKET
The Cal Fire Spec was created to produce better THL performance while enhancing the overall TPP.
✔ The new spec utilizes several performance fabrics to increase protection and breathability while maintaining an RPP (radiant protective performance) of 10. Certified to NFPA 1977, this lightweight garment is a unique interface design approved by Cal Fire.
✔ Made out of Tencate Style 469 and Style 362, the Cal Fire Jacket utilizes an innovative two fabric design to improve breathability on the body, while maximizing protection on the arms where it is needed most.
✔ This single layer garment features a bi-swing back for ease of motion, a patch chest pocket, an angled radio pocket, and 2” reflective triple trim on the hem and forearms.
- Certified to NFPA 1977
- Patch Pocket located on the front right panel chest area with hook and loop flap closure
- Tapered radio pocket located on the front left panel chest area with a hook and loop flap closure
- 2” Reflective triple trim double-needle stitched around the sleeve
- 2” Reflective triple trim double-needle stitched around front and back panels
- Hook and loop cuff tabs 2” up from the sleeve hem
- Two fabric design - lightweight body for THL performance, sleeves constructed of heavier fabric for enhanced TPP (single layer, no liner)
- Stand up style collar with hook and loop closure
- The hanger loop located at the inside center back of the coat below the collar
- The Microphone Tab shall be located on the Front Left Panel shoulder area above the Radio Pocket
- Zippered front closure mounted on Nomex tape and stitched to prevent direct contact with the body
- Made with multiple TenCate fabrics to achieve Cal Fire Spec
- Available in sizes S-3XL
Sizes 2XL and larger are non-returnable.
Please refer to sizing chart link below to determine the correct fit.
CrewBoss Cal Fire Spec Jacket
- Brand: CrewBoss
- Model: CFC0122