CAL FIRE PANTS
The Cal Fire Spec was created to produce better THL performance while enhancing the overall TPP.
✔ The new spec utilizes several performance fabrics to increase protection and breathability while maintaining an RPP (radiant protective performance) of 10. Certified to NFPA 1977, this lightweight garment is a unique interface design approved by Cal Fire.
✔ Made out of Tencate Style 469 and Style 362, the Cal Fire Jacket utilizes an innovative two fabric design to improve breathability on the body, while maximizing protection on the arms where it is needed most.
✔ This single layer garment features a bi-swing back for ease of motion, a patch chest pocket, an angled radio pocket, and 2” reflective triple trim on the hem and forearms.
- Certified to NFPA 1977
- 2” Triple Trim Reflective double-needle stitched 7” up from the pant cuffs
- Hook and Loop straps with D-rings to secure the bottom of the pant cuffs
- Articulated, pleated knee reinforcements double stitched and bartacked to the front panel of the pants
- Double stitched front and back crotch reinforcement
- Two semi bellow Cargo Pockets with spade style Flaps with hook and loop closure shall be located at the thighs
- Two Slash Pocket entries with spade style Flaps with hook and loop closure located at the hips
- Zippered leg closure mounted on Nomex tape and sewn to not come in contact with the body as specified in NFPA1977-2011
- 3” Double bartacked belt loops
- 2” Waistband with elastic sewn into the pant along the back panel
- Available in sizes S-3XL
Sizes 2XL and larger are non-returnable.
Please refer to sizing chart link below to determine the correct fit.
CrewBoss Cal Fire Spec Pants
- Brand: CrewBoss
- Model: CFP0122