CLASSIC BRUSH PANTS-
7.0 OZ. ADVANCE
For decades wildland firefighters have depended on the quality and comfort of the CrewBoss Brush Pant.
Over the years we have made adjustments and added features based on real feedback from the fire line. However, at its heart, this is the same classic design that you have always loved. No other brush pant has such a long history of trusted toughness.
✔ Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
✔ Original crotch reinforcement panel.
✔ Available in your choice of Khaki, Spruce, or Navy Blue
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards.
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2″ web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 38 locations for maximum durability.
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL.
Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable
Tencate’s Advance fabric combines the trusted fire protection of Nomex with the legendary strength of Kevlar. While it may not be bulletproof, Advance is about as close as you will get to brush proof. Garments made with Advance are ideal for the roughest of terrain, and situations where your gear absolutely needs to last.
Please refer to sizing chart link below to determine the correct fit.
CrewBoss Classic Brush Pants— 7.0 oz Advance
- Brand: CrewBoss