CLASSIC BRUSH PANTS-
7.0 OZ. TECASAFE PLUS
For decades wildland firefighters have depended on the quality and comfort of the CrewBoss Brush Pant.
Over the years we have made adjustments and added features based on real feedback from the fire line. However, at its heart, this is the same classic design that you have always loved. No other brush pant has such a long history of trusted toughness.
✔ Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
✔ Original crotch reinforcement panel.
✔ Available in: Spruce or Yellow
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards.
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2″ web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex thread throughout.
- Stress points bartacked at 38 locations for maximum durability.
- Available in sizes Small through 3XL.
Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable
The scientists at TenCate Protective Fabrics USA developed an exceptional blend of fibers that provide Active Moisture Management. This moves moisture away from the wearer while generating an evaporative cooling effect in warmer environments, and regulates the temperature in cooler climates.
Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is a hypoallergenic textile that’s exceptionally comfortable and easy to wear. The fabric arrives soft with the ergonomic performance, so there’s no break-in period, easy donning and doffing, and no chaffing or irritation during extended wear. Inherently flame-resistant so the protection comes “built-in” and will never wash or wear out, Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology, engineered as a more durable and comfortable option to chemically treated wildland fabrics.
Note: CrewBoss garments are available in additional sizes not shown in our shopping cart. There are also many additional options, such as zippers, reflective trim, etc., that may be added. Kindly call our Customer Service Team at 800-759-3473 or send an email to email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
CrewBoss Classic Brush Pants— 7.0 oz Tecasafe Plus
- Brand: CrewBoss