ELITE BRUSH PANTS-
7.0 OZ. TECASAFE SPRUCE
With a more tailored fit than our Classic Brush Pant, the Elite Pant minimizes drag when moving through rough terrain and thick undergrowth
✔ Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is a hypoallergenic textile that’s exceptionally comfortable and easy to wear.
✔ Inherently flame-resistant so the protection comes “built-in” and will never wash or wear out
✔ Internal Smartphone pocket inside right BDU pocket
✔ Inset pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
Every aspect of the CrewBoss Elite Pant was carefully crafted to look and feel just right. These pants incorporate years of user driven changes, and our unique design innovations, resulting in unmatched functionality and ruggedness. With a more tailored fit than our Classic Brush Pant, the Elite Pant minimizes drag when moving through rough terrain and thick undergrowth. This more athletic design has the added benefit of making you look outstanding in the field or the station.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards.
- Roomy front slash pockets
- Pocket design keeps flaps closed while putting on turnout gear
- Pockets placed high enough to prevent contents from bumping into knees
- Stress points bar-tacked at 34 locations for maximum durability
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Internal Smartphone pocket inside right BDU pocket
- Inset pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
- Articulated knees for more natural motion
- Elastic side bands for stretchability without chaffing on the lower back
- Nomex thread throughout
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance
- Available in sizes S-3XL
Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable
The scientists at TenCate Protective Fabrics USA developed an exceptional blend of fibers that provide Active Moisture Management. This moves moisture away from the wearer while generating an evaporative cooling effect in warmer environments and regulates the temperature in cooler climates.
Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is a hypoallergenic textile that’s exceptionally comfortable and easy to wear. The fabric arrives soft with ergonomic performance, so there’s no break-in period, easy donning and doffing, and no chaffing or irritation during extended wear. Inherently flame-resistant so the protection comes “built-in” and will never wash or wear out, Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is engineered as a more durable and comfortable option to chemically treated wildland fabrics.
Note: CrewBoss garments are available in additional sizes not shown in our shopping cart. There are also many additional options, such as zippers, reflective trim, etc., that may be added. Kindly call our Customer Service Team at 800-759-3473 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
CrewBoss Elite Brush Pants— 7.0 oz. Tecasafe Spruce
- Brand: CrewBoss
- Model: SRP0120