TRI-CERT ELITE PANTS-
6.0 OZ. NOMEX NAVY BLUE
The Tri-Cert Elite Pant allows you to be ready for any mission-critical assignment.
Triple certified to meet NFPA requirements for
- NFPA1977 for wildland firefighting
- NFPA 1975 for the station and work uniforms
- NFPA 1951 for technical rescue.
✔ The Tri-Cert Elite is a serious pant designed for all-hazard professionals. After years of research, design, and rigorous testing, CrewBoss has developed the ultimate first responder pant. Triple certified to meet NFPA requirements 1977 for wildland firefighting, 1975 for the station and work uniforms, 1951 for technical rescue.
✔ Designed to be flexible for climbing mountains and digging line. Built tough to crash through thick brush season after season. Tested for comfort to be worn for days on end. The CrewBoss Elite Pant has no equal.
✔ Every aspect of the CrewBoss Elite Pant was carefully crafted to look and feel just right. These pants incorporate years of user driven changes, and our unique design innovations, resulting in unmatched functionality and ruggedness. With a more tailored fit than our Classic Brush Pant, the Elite Pant minimizes drag when moving through rough terrain and thick undergrowth. This more athletic design has the added benefit of making you look terrific, in the field or the station.
- Roomy front slash pockets
- Pocket design keeps flaps closed while putting on turnout gear
- Pockets placed high enough to prevent contents from bumping into knees
- Stress points bar-tacked at 34 locations for maximum durability
- Exclusive crotch reinforcement panel
- Internal Smartphone pocket inside right BDU pocket
- Inset pleated cargo pockets with drain holes
- Articulated knees for more natural motion
- Elastic side bands for stretchability without chaffing on the lower back
- Nomex thread throughout
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with self-fabric for heat resistance
- Product number: SRP0250 (Navy Blue)
- Waist sizes 44/2XL and larger are non-returnable
Tried and true, Nomex has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex is permanent and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A critical factor in the thermal protection Nomex provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This robust protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.
Note: CrewBoss garments are available in additional sizes not shown in our shopping cart. There are also many additional options, such as zippers, reflective trim, etc., that may be added. Kindly call our Customer Service Team at 800-759-3473 or send an email to email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
CrewBoss Tri-Cert Elite Pants— 6.0 oz Nomex
- Brand: CrewBoss