HICKORY BRUSH SHIRT- 5.8 OZ. TECASAFE YELLOW
The Hickory Shirt has a long tradition of being an essential piece of apparel for loggers, foresters, arborists and others who spend a significant amount of time working in the outdoors.
✔ This design was built to wear through the toughest work days by the most rugged workers in North America.
✔ The CrewBoss Hickory Brush Shirt constructed with protection, durability, comfort, and safety in mind.
- Certified to current NFPA 1977 Standards
- Built with internal and external self-fabric facing to prevent the zipper from touching the skin.
- Large spade style chest pockets with hook and loop closures.
- Sewn with Nomex thread throughout
- Stress points bar-tacked at 10 locations to ensure long lasting durability.
- Hook and loop cuff closures for tight fit at the gloves.
- Available in sizes S-3XL
Sizes 2XL and larger are non-returnable
The scientists at TenCate Protective Fabrics USA developed an exceptional blend of fibers that provide Active Moisture Management. This moves moisture away from the wearer while generating an evaporative cooling effect in warmer environments, and regulates the temperature in cooler climates.
Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology is a hypoallergenic textile that’s exceptionally comfortable and easy to wear. The fabric arrives soft with the ergonomic performance, so there’s no break-in period, easy donning and doffing, and no chaffing or irritation during extended wear. Inherently flame-resistant so the protection comes “built-in” and will never wash or wear out, Tecasafe PLUS with Coolderm Technology engineered as a more durable and comfortable option to chemically treated wildland fabrics.
Please refer to sizing chart link below to determine the correct fit.
CrewBoss Hickory Brush Shirt — 5.8 oz Tecasafe Yellow
- Brand: CrewBoss
- Model: WLS0335