INTERFACE BRUSH PANTS-
6.0 OZ. NOMEX YELLOW
The CrewBoss Interface Pant was designed for structural firefighters as an alternative to turnout gear when fighting fires along with a wildland-urban interface.
✔ Certified to NFPA 1977, this pant goes over your uniform pants to provide an extra layer of protection while remaining lightweight and breathable.
✔ Zippered leg openings
✔ Double back D-ring closure for a tight fit around boots
✔ Extra large cargo pockets
- Certified to NFPA 1977
- Zippered pass-through pockets for easy access to pant pockets
- Two extra large cargo pockets with unidirectional bellowing to prevent snagging
- Single rear pocket
- Bartacked at stress points for strength
- Double layered fabric on knees for durability
- Nomex thread throughout
- Roomy leg and seat cut
- 2” elastic back band for comfort with seven large belt loops
- Reflective trim for visibility
- Zippered leg openings
- Double back D-ring closure for a tight fit around boots
- Available in sizes S-3XL
Sizes 2XL and larger are non-returnable
Tried and true, Nomex has been the standard in FR fabrics for half a century. Garments made from Nomex are inherently flame-resistant and won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. The thermal protection offered by Nomex is permanent, and cannot be washed out or worn away.
A critical factor in the thermal protection Nomex provides is that it carbonizes and thickens when exposed to intense heat. This increases the protective barrier between the heat source and the skin, minimizing burn injuries. This robust protective barrier stays supple and flexible until it cools, which gives you valuable extra seconds of protection when you need it most.
Please refer to sizing chart link below to determine the correct fit.
CrewBoss Interface Pants— 6.0 oz Nomex Yellow
- Brand: CrewBoss
- Model: IFP0105