DBD500 INDIAN CHIEF DUAL FIRE PUMP
A premium backpack fire pump with an inner bag liner with protective nylon fabric outer bag offers more protection and comfort.
It can be easily collapsed and stowed when empty. All the seams are reinforced at all stress points. The brass hand pump is complete with combination nozzle and designed with positive shut-off.
Wildland warriors have been depending on Smith Indian fire pumps on the fire line for over 80 years. Designed to help firefighters battle forest, brush, and rubbish fires, the performance of these pumps is legendary.
- 5 gallon collapsible bag rolls up to fit in small storage space.
- Inner bag liner with protective nylon fabric outer bag offers more protection and comfort. Comes with an extra liner stored in utility pouch.
- Premium padded shoulder straps include clip-on strap to secure pump and leave hands free. Also has center cinch strap to help balance load.
- Quick disconnect for hose snaps into 3” fill cap.
- Fedco pump made from 2 seamless brass cylinders, with guide bushing on inner cylinder to ensure bind free operation
- Fedco pump is approved for use by the US Forest Service.
- Combination nozzle allows for operator to change from a straight stream to a cone spray quickly and easily without any special tools.
- Nozzle secures to pump with beaded chain
- MADE in the USA
DBD500 Indian Chief Dual Bag Fire Pump
- Brand: Smith Indian Fire Pumps
- Model: DBD500
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 3-5 weeks.