ESS CDI BALLISTIC SUNGLASSES
The resilient, battle-hardened CDI™ sunglass has a long track record of saving eyes and lives in hostile situations.
The resilient, battle-hardened CDI™ sunglass has a long track record of saving eyes and lives in hostile situations. The ESS CDI's U.S. MIL SPEC lenses can be easily exchanged for quick adaptation to your environment. Its high-speed low-drag frame and shatter-resistant lenses make the CDI™ comfortable and cool enough for downtime yet functional and rugged enough for the battlefield.
Free drop shipping to any locations within continental USA. Certain restrictions may apply.
- Maximum Wrap for lateral protection & peripheral view
- Rapid Lens Exchange
- ToughZone™ Lens Coating: Both sides of CDI™ lenses are protected with a scratch-resistant treatment
- ESSOPTICS™ deliver distortion-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
- 2.2mm high-impact 100% UVA/UVB polycarbonate lenses
- Non-Slip rubber temple arms
- Small to Medium Fit
BALLISTIC PROTECTION STANDARDS:
The CDI™ Sunglass exceeds U.S. MIL SPEC MIL-PRF-31013 (Clause 220.127.116.11), ANSI Z87.1-2010,
OSHA & CE EN166 except polarized eye pro which meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (Impact) & OSHA
- A black CDI™ sunglass frame
- Two sets of 2.2mm high-impact polycarbonate lenses (Clear & Smoke Gray)
- An elastic retention strap
- A black micro-fiber pouch/cleaning cloth
- A black zippered hard case
- An ESS sticker
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
ESS CDI Black with Interchangeable Clear and Smoked Gray Lens Sunglasses
- Brand: ESS Eye Safety Systems
- Model: 740-0296
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 1 week.