ESS CROSSBOW POLAR ONE SUNGLASSES
Introducing a high-impact, ANSI Z87.1-rated Polarized option for the Crossbow® eyeshield.
The ESS Crossbow® has redefined performance and utility for eye protection. An industry-first for eyeshields, its ClearZone™ FlowCoat technology minimizes scratches and provides the unmatched anti-fog capability. Crossbow’s Tri-Tech™ Fit ergonomics offer universal comfort and stability with zero pressure points. Strikingly clear ESSOPTICS™ exceed rigorous standards, offering a true distortion-free view of your objective.
When you try on the Crossbow®, you'll discover it's unlike any other ballistic eyeshield. Experience the Tri-Tech Fit™ frame that achieves an amazing universal fit with max comfort and zero pressure points. As you stare down your objective through distortion-free ESSOPTICS™, you'll see just how optically precise vision can be. When you're ready to switch tints, the innovative DedBolt™ Lens Lock pivots up for easy release, then clamps down for rock-solid retention under impact.
Engage. Adapt. Excel.
As part of the ESS Cross-Series ™ eyeshield platform, all Crossbow® components are compatible and fully interchangeable with the ESS Crosshair™ and ESS Suppressor ™. For example, you can upgrade a Crosshair™ to premium Crossbow® anti-fog lenses--including ANSI-rated Polarized--or adapt for hearing protection use with the ultra-thin Suppressor™ frame.
Free drop shipping to any locations within the continental USA. Certain restrictions may apply.
Tri-Tech™ Fit works for virtually all adults, provides no-slip security & maximum comfort with no pressure points
- DedBolt™ Lens Lock keeps lenses secure under impact and enables simple & fast lens exchange
- Advanced ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- ESSOPTICS™ deliver distortion-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
- 2.4mm high-impact 100% UVA/UVB polycarbonate lenses-Full compatibility with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, LWH, CVC, FAST, Crye™, and Ops-Core® helmet systems
BALLISTIC PROTECTION STANDARDS:
The Crossbow® Eyeshield exceeds U.S. MIL Spec MIL-PRF-32432, ANSI Z87.1-2010, OSHA & CE EN166 except for polarized eye pro which meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 (impact) & OS
- (1) Standard, black Tri-Tech Fit™ Crossbow® frame with a high-impact Polarized Gray lens (anti-scratch coatings only)
- (1) Rugged zippered hard case
- (1) Micro-fiber pouch
- (1) Bottle of OpDrops Anti-Fog Solution
- (1) ESS sticker
- (1) Crossbow instruction booklet
- Retail packaging
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
ESS Crossbow Polar One Sunglasses
- Brand: ESS Eye Safety Systems
- Model: 740-0494
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 1 week.