ESS FIREPRO-1971 EX-2 GOGGLES
With low-profile frames and anti-fog lenses, ESS FirePro-1971™ structural firefighting goggles are the most advanced on the market.
This goggle series is compliant with NFPA 1971-2013 Edition, including the 5-minute, 500°F oven test. It is also U.S. Federal OSHA compliant, exceeds the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010, and is considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500. All components of ESS FirePro-1971™ goggles are heat and flame resistant.
The FirePro-1971 EX-2™ model features a two-piece strap with Snap-on/Snap-off mounting brackets that easily secure to brimmed helmets, no drilling required:
- All goggle components are heat & flame resistant
- Full-perimeter ventilation & filtration system minimizes lens fogging & filters airborne particles
- Patented Speedclip™ system allows for rapid strap adjustment & optimal helmet compatibility rapid strap tension adjustment
- Low-profile frame with wide wrap minimizes helmet interference & maximizes peripheral vision
- Advanced ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments eliminate fog inside & prevent scratches outside
- ESSOPTICS™ deliver distortion-free optical precision throughout the entire field of view
- 2.8mm high-impact 100% UVA/UVB polycarbonate lenses
The FirePro-1971™ Goggle is Compliant With NFPA 1971-2013 Edition, ANSI Z87.1-2010, U.S. Federal OSHA, CE
- 1 Black FirePro-1971 EX-2™ Goggle Frame with Closed-Cell Vent Foam
- A Two-piece Black Strap with Snap-on/Snap-off Helmet Mounting Brackets (No Drilling Required) and Black Speed-Clip™ Strap Outriggers
- 1 Clear FirePro-1971™ Clear Lens
- 1 User's Guide
- 1 ESS Sticker
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
ESS FirePro-1971 EX-2 Goggles
- Brand: ESS Eye Safety Systems
- Model: 740-0536
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 1 week.