ESS INNERZONE ONE GOGGLES
The NFPA-compliant Innerzone 1™ features a unique semi-permanent two-piece strap and mounting bracket system that functions well with all major brands of structural fire helmets.
Thumbscrews secure each strap onto the mounting brackets, which attach to a helmet brim with no drilling required.
Free drop shipping to any locations within the continental USA. Certain restrictions may apply.
- This system keeps the goggles on hand at all times and allows them to be stowed on either the front or rear of the helmet. This configuration is recommended for use without face shields.
- The patented ESS Speed-Clip™ strap system makes adjusting the Innerzone™ straps quick and easy, even with gloves on.
- The full-perimeter ventilation and filtration system minimizes lens fogging and filters airborne particles, dust, and debris.
- The roomy Striker™ frame is designed to fit over most eyeglasses.
- Thick, 2.6mm polycarbonate lenses offer maximum impact protection and optical clarity. These lenses feature ESS' advanced ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments, which provide an optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside.
- All Innerzone™ goggles are compliant with the NFPA 1971-2013 structural fire equipment performance requirements, including the 500°F for 5-minute oven test. They are also U.S. Federal OSHA compliant, exceed the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010, and are considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500. All Innerzone™ lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB Protection.
- 1 Black Innerzone 1™ Goggle Frame with Open-Cell Vent Foam
- A Two-piece Strap with Grommets and Black Speed-Clip™ Strap Outriggers
- 2 Semi-Permanent Helmet Mounting Brackets
- 1 Clear NFPA-Compliant Innerzone™ Lens
- 1 User's Guide
- 1 ESS Sticker
ESS Innerzone One Goggles
- Brand: ESS Eye Safety Systems
- Model: ESS-740-0264 (ESS-01-GY1-WF)
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item normally ships from stock. Ships in approximately 2-5 days.