ESS INNERZONE TWO GOGGLES
The NFPA-compliant Innerzone 2™ features a two-piece strap system with Snap-on/Snap-off™ helmet mounting brackets.
Each strap contains a circular grommet that snaps on and off the two mounting brackets, which attach to a helmet brim with no drilling required. This patented system allows the goggles to be stowed in a pocket and quickly deployed, or they can remain attached to the brackets and kept on either the front or back of the helmet. In either case, this system works exceptionally well in conjunction with face shields or Bourke flip-downs.
- Firefighters can use the Innerzone 2™ alone or together with flip-downs or a face shield.
- The patented ESS Speed-Clip™ strap system makes adjusting the Innerzone™ straps quick and easy, even with gloves on.
- The full-perimeter ventilation and filtration system minimizes lens fogging and filters airborne particles, dust, and debris.
- The roomy Striker™ frame is designed to fit over most eyeglasses.
- Thick, 2.6mm polycarbonate lenses offer maximum impact protection and optical clarity. These lenses feature ESS' advanced ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments, which provide an optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside.
- All Innerzone™ goggles are compliant with the NFPA 1971-2013 structural fire equipment performance requirements, including the 500°F for 5-minute oven test. They are also U.S. Federal OSHA compliant, exceed the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010, and are considered Primary Eye Protection by NFPA 1500. All Innerzone™ lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB Protection.
- 1 Black Innerzone 2™ Goggle Frame with Open-Cell Vent Foam
- A Two-piece Strap with Grommets and Black Speed-Clip™ Strap Outriggers
- 2 Snap-on/Snap-off™ Helmet Mounting Brackets
- 1 Clear NFPA-Compliant Innerzone™ Lens
- 1 User's Guide
- 1 ESS Sticker
ESS Innerzone Two Goggles
- Brand: ESS Eye Safety Systems
- Model: ESS-740-0268 (ESS-01-GY2-WF)
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 1 week.