ELKHART 241-30 INLINE FOAM EDUCTOR
Ideal for Wildland Firefighting
Compatible with Most Foam Concentrates
- Are easy hook-up / easy set-up
- Rugged brass construction
- Feature red urethane enamel finish
- Chrome-plated trim
- Can be deployed in any position
- Offer a removable pick-up screen and removable metering valve
- Comes with a clear PVC pick-up hose
|241-30||60||Infinite 0% to 6%||1” or 1½”||1”||8 ½”||4.5|
Note: The eductor and your nozzle must have matching flow rates (gpm/lpm) for the foam concentrate to “pick-up”. They are designed to achieve rated flow with an inlet pressure of 200 psi. They will operate at lower inlet pressures, but the flow rate and percentage rate will be affected.
Elkhart 241-30 Inline Foam Eductors (30 GPM)
- Brand: Elkhart Brass
- Model: 241-30
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 3-5 weeks.