ELKHART 242-95 ARMOR-LYTE™ FOAM EDUCTOR
Armor-Lyte ™ Composite Material with Stainless Steel Components for Resilience and Durability
Includes Four Metering/Check Valves
- The 242-95 Eductor is constructed of Armor-Lyte ™ composite material with stainless steel components for resilience and durability.
- Armor-Lyte ™ is impervious to the corrosion caused by high concentrate detergents, saltwater, and most chemicals.
- The 242-95 Eductor is designed for use with nozzles calibrated for flow rates of 95gpm (356 lpm) at 100 psi (6.9 bar).
- Each Eductor comes equipped with a 1-1/2" NHT female swivel inlet connection, a 1-1/2" NHT male outlet connection.
- The eductor comes with four metering/check valves to choose from ( 1/2%, 1%, or 3% fixed orifice) or (1/2%, 1%, & 3% adjustable).
- Each metering/check valve has a 3/4" male Garden Hose Thread inlet that the concentrate pick-up hose assembly will attach to.
Eductor System set up
- The eductor is mounted on the discharge of the pump or fire truck; a liquid concentrate reservoir is placed nearby with the 242-95 eductor’s pick-up wand placed in it.
- A 1-1/2” hose lay of 150 ft. is attached to the discharge of the eductor with a nozzle rated for 95gpm (356 lpm) at 100 psi (6.9 bar) at the end.
- 242-95s are restricted to a maximum hose length of 150 feet between the eductor and nozzle.
- However, when using the 1/2% or 1% fixed orifice metering/check valve, the maximum length for the 1-1/2” hose lay may be increased to 200 feet.
- The 242-95 Eductor is designed to operate at a maximum inlet pressure of 150 psi.
- The minimum inlet pressure required for an effective nozzle stream is 75 psi.
Elkhart 242-95 Armor-Lyte™ Portable In-Line Foam Eductors 1½" NH Inlet/Outlet
- Brand: Elkhart Brass
- Model: 242-95
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 30-45 days.