ELKHART RAM XD PACKAGE FIVE
Order a RAM XD PACKAGE 5 from Fire-End and receive:
- 8296 Monitor
- 3896 RAN Fog Nozzle (500 GPM)
- 181-A Deluge Tip
- 282-A Mini Stream Shaper
- 8296-MB RAM Mounting Bracket
RAM XD (shown with RAN Fog Nozzle)
RAM XD (shown with Deluge Tip)
RAM XD (shown with optional 3890 Oscillating Nozzle)
RAM XD (shown with optional HF-500A Hydro Foam Nozzle)
The RAM XD is easily deployed and operated by a single firefighter.
Its patented hydraulic stability system harnesses reaction force to stabilize the monitor. Four fold-out forged aluminum legs with carbide-tipped ground spikes extend to its class's largest footprint for exceptional stability. The rear ground spikes are angled to help the carbide tips grip the ground surface. The RAM XD can be carried while attached to a charged line. Exclusive patented design lowers friction loss and produces consistent stream quality in all ranges of motion. The RAM XD can be stored pre-connected and features an ergonomic U-shaped valve handle. The attached safety strap includes a storage pouch.
✔ Low 75 psi operating pressure
✔ Minimal friction loss of 9 psi
✔ Lightweight at only 19 lbs
✔ Large surface area with 4 forged legs
- Easily deployed and operated by a single firefighter
- Patent-pending hydraulic stability system harnesses reaction force to stabilize the monitor
- Four fold-out forged aluminum legs with carbide-tipped ground spikes extend to the largest footprint in its class for exceptional stability
- Rear ground spikes are angled to help carbide tips grip the surface
- The lock pin holds the valve in a closed position to prevent accidental opening, allowing the R.A.M. to be carried attached to a charged line
- Patent-pending design lowers friction loss and produces consistent stream quality in all ranges of motion
- Can be stored pre-connected
- Ergonomic U-shaped valve handle
- The attached safety strap includes a storage pouch
Optional Oscillating Nozzle
3890 Rapid Attack Oscillating Nozzle
for RAM XD
The Oscillating R.A.N. is designed to provide the firefighter the advantage of automatically oscillating the discharge of the R.A.M. monitor in the horizontal direction. The Oscillating R.A.N. can be retrofitted to any R.A.M. monitor in a manner of minutes. The oscillator gives the firefighter the ability to automatically sweep at any desired angle between 25 and 40 degrees. The automatic oscillation can be simply disengaged for manual operation. The Oscillating R.A.N. can be quickly disconnected from the R.A.M. monitor depending on the requirements of the situation. The Oscillating R.A.N. maintains the same 500 GPM flow rating as the standard R.A.N. nozzle.
Optional Hydra-Foam Nozzle
HF-500-A Hydro-Foam Self Educting Nozzle
Self-Educting master stream nozzles turn any monitor into a foam station without the use of additional equipment and have been part of Elkhart’s fire suppression arsenal for over 20 years. Elkhart is proud to have been one of the pioneers in developing the Hydro-Foam®line of self-educting nozzles.
- Simple to use and flows well. Elk-O-Lite® version is lightweight and excellent for portable monitor use.
- Fixed metering via orifice insert (Disc)
- HF-500-A Self Educting Nozzle
- One each ½%, 1%, and 3% Discs
- 1¼” x 9’ Pick-up Hose
- 1¾" Hose Clamp
RAM XD Rapid Attack Monitor Package 8296/3896/181-A/ 282-A,/8296-MB - NH (NST) Thread
- Brand: Elkhart Brass
- Model: 8296-PACKAGE
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 12-16 weeks.