PETZL WILLIAM SCREW TRIACT CARABINER
Large, pear-shaped locking carabiner for belay stations and belaying with a Munter hitch.
✔ TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
✔ The WILLIAM asymmetrical large capacity aluminum carabiner has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves.
✔ Pear shape offers a large capacity and wide opening:
– facilitates connection of multiple items
– allows a Munter hitch to be easily created in case of retreat
✔ Facilitates manipulations:
– fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
– Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
✔ H profile:
– ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
– protects markings from abrasion
Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
Weight: 3.2 oz.
Locking system: Triact Lock
Major axis strength: 6,069 lbf. (27 kN)
Minor axis strength: 1,798 lbf. (8 kN)
Open gate strength: 1,798 lbf. (8 kN)
Gate opening: 1.06 in.
Guarantee 3 years
Petzl William Triact Lock Carabiner
- Brand: Petzl
- Model: M36ATL
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 3-5 weeks.