NZ DUAL FLOW NOZZLE WITH BUMPER
Ideal for Fire Fighting and Industrial Applications
Provides a straight narrow stream and fog at 10 GPM before “jumping” to increase volume to 24 GPM at optimum flow. While maintaining reduced flow with high-pressure ratings, this nozzle creates a misting fog perfect for cooling turf and syringing in light and frequent applications.
Great for equipment and stadium washdown at the 10 GPM setting, provides a fine, high-velocity stream.
- Lightweight Aluminum/Stainless Steel
- Heavy duty bumper for added protection
- Dual flow 10/24 GPM @ 100 psi
- Adjustable from fog to straight stream
- 1” NH (NST) or 1” NPSH (IPT)
- Other threads available, please call for prices and availability.
We offer many types of thread choices to accommodate our customers throughout the USA. We maintain a card file in our office with thread types used by various cities throughout the USA.
Our standard threads are NST (NH). They will typically drop ship quicker from Kochek’s inventory. NSPH can also be supplied for no additional charge. FDNY (New York City FD) and NYCORP (New York Corporation) is available for an additional fee. If your thread type is not shown below, please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
- National Standard Thread (NST), also known as National Hose thread (NH). It is the most common type of fire hose coupling used in the United States.
- National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH), also known as Iron Pipe Thread (IPT). It has the same TPI as NPT, but the thread does not taper. NPSH is a straight thread and seals by a gasket in the female coupling which allows for a swivel, just like NH/NST, which make both ideal for hose couplings.
NZ009 1” NPSH (shown above)
NZ025 NH (NST) shown above
NZ009/NZ025 Dual Flow 1 " Nozzle With Bumper, 10/24 GPM
- Brand: Kochek
- Model: NZ009/NZ025
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Please call us for availability.