We are LION’s authorized Training Products dealer for the state of New York.
Contact Your Local Fire-End Rep to set up a product demonstration.
Our Fire-End Sales Team
Unfortunately, we cannot accept any orders outside of New York.
GASTRAINER™ ULTIMATE PACKAGE
Take Your Training Out Of The Classroom
Comprehensive and Realistic Gas Monitoring and Response Training
GasTrainer uses GasSource emitters and sensor technology to simulate chemical and explosive gas emission sources. The rugged handheld meter reads the electronic emissions of four different “gases,” with customizable alarm levels and intensity settings.
GasTrainer™ Ultimate Package Includes:
- GasTrainer™ Instructor Unit
- HazardTank Prop
- HazMat Placard Kit
- Leaking Propane Tank Prop
- SmartDummy™ Rescue (55 lb/24 kg) SG1000™ Smoke Generator with Battery Base Smoke Liquid (1 Liter)
- Smoke Liquid (5 Liter)
Give your trainees hands-on HazMat response training without the danger. Our LION HazMat Training tools include the GasTrainer, which allows trainees to practice responding to Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) emergencies with a four-gas meter. The GasTrainer is designed to replicate a four-gas meter and detects simulated gas clouds created by the GasSource emitters. Position the GasSource emitters around your training site and select a “gas” to simulate: Lower Explosive Limit (LEL), Oxygen, Hydrogen Sulfide, or Carbon Monoxide. The student unit's reading automatically responds, detecting the simulated gas and alarming when pre-set levels are reached. Set the scene with the Hazardous Materials NFPA Diamond Label Pack, which includes a full set of hazardous materials identification placards. Expand your training with HazardTank™ and Leaking Propane Tank, compressed gas cylinder props that create an electronic hissing noise when the valves are opened.
HOW IT WORKS
Instead of detecting actual gases, the GasTrainer reads the GasSource emitters' signals and displays levels accordingly. The closer the trainee is to the GasSource emitter, the stronger the “gas” concentration. Place the GasSource emitters to create a point source leak, a saturated room, a large outdoor plume, or any combination of scenarios. This technology allows you to quickly create full-scale HazMat scenarios without releasing any gases or depleting any sensors.
- Range (High Setting): 26 ft. (8 m) (10% LEL)
- Range (Low Setting): 16 ft. 15 m) (10% LEL)
- Battery: 7.20V / 700mAh NiMH
- Usable Life: approx. 20 hours when fully charged
- Length of Wires: Approx. 1.50 ft. (50 cm) (base – transmission point). Approx. 3 ft. (91 cm) (transmission points)
- Weight: 13.75 oz (390 g)
STUDENT & INSTRUCTOR UNITS
- Max. Distance from Instructor Unit: Approx. 115 ft. (35 m) in open space
- Battery: 7.20V / 700mAh NiMH
- Usable Life: approx. 8 hours when fully charged
- Dimensions: 6.30” × 3.30” × 1.20” (16 cm × 8.4 cm × 3 cm)
- Weight: 9.50 oz (270 g)
- Measuring Range: %LEL: 0–100 in steps of 1; %O2: 0–25.50 in steps of 0.10; ppm H2S: 0–200 in steps of 1; ppm CO: 0–500 in steps of 1
GasTrainer Ultimate Package
- Brand: LION Training Props
- Model: GTIU01‐U#
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Please call us for availability.