This hook is the pride of the mid-town (FDNY) trucks.
Used to open tin ducts, air conditioning systems, and complex metal hoods found in restaurants.
- Its sharpened edge serves to penetrate tin on the push stroke.
- Six sharpened teeth on the underside complete the cut on the pull stroke.
- It can be used conventionally in the removal of lathe and plaster.
- Available with fiberglass or steel pole
- Fiberglass pole standard with a gas shutoff
- Steel pole standard with pry end
- Celtex grips
- Stainless steel wear sleeve
Note: 8’ size is actually 90” long (shortened by 6” enables shipment by UPS). If you require 8’, it will ship via motor freight, for additional charges not shown in the shopping cart.)
Also available in 10, 12’ and 14” lengths. Please call for pricing.
Pry end (standard on steel pole)
Gas shutoff end (standard on fiberglass pole)
Fire Hooks Eckert Hook
- Brand: Fire Hooks Unlimited
- Model: EK
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 2-3 weeks.