GATOR BACK HOOK
The Gator-Back is an innovative pike pole introduced in 1994.
It will cut lathe, plaster, and sheetrock faster than any tool on the market today.
- It has a regular tapered pike pole head
- On its back is ten sharpened cross-cutting teeth that can cut on the pull stroke as well as the push stroke.
- When used with a "D" handle, the gator-back can quickly saw through ice in a pond, lake, or river.
- Available with fiberglass or steel pole
- Fiberglass pole standard with gas shutoff end (except with D-handle)
- Steel pole standard with pry end
- Available in various lengths
Note: 8’ size is actually 90” long (shortened by 6” enables shipment by UPS). If you require 8’, it will ship via motor freight, for additional charges not shown in the shopping cart.)
Also available in 10, 12’ and 14” lengths. Please call for pricing.
Gas shut-off D Handle
Fire Hooks Gator Back Hook
- Brand: Fire Hooks Unlimited
- Model: GBH
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 2-3 weeks.