GATOR BACK HOOK
The Gator-Back is an innovative pike pole introduced in 1994.
It will cut lathe, plaster, and sheetrock faster than any tool on the market today.
- It has a regular tapered pike pole head
- On its back is ten sharpened cross cutting teeth that can cut on the pull stroke as well as the push stroke.
- Used with a "D" handle, the gator-Back can easily saw through ice in a pond, lake or river.
- Models without D handles have a gas shut-off on end
- Available in various lengths
Fire Hooks Gator Back Hook
- Brand: Fire Hooks
- Model: GBH
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 2-3 weeks.