Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector
Use the FireCraft® trACer® non-contact AC voltage detector easily and from a safe distance to determine if a downed power line is charged or if a circuit in a structure is live.
- Detects AC Voltage at a Safe Distance
- Pinpoints Direction of Downed Lines
- Detects Power in Unused Outlets
- Fits in Pocket for Hands-Free Use
- Audio and Visual Signals
- Storage Case And DieHard® Battery Included
- Reduced "excess chatter" or "false positive readings."
- Advancements with engineering and programming
- MADE IN THE U.S.A
Housing: Injection molded ABS with Hi Vix red silicone protective boot cover
Housing Size: 5.5" x 3.25" x 1.031"
(140 x 82 x 160 mm)
Battery: One (1) 9 - Volt alkaline battery
Self-Test: Internal five (5) second built-in test function after turn-on. The test includes battery charge level — built-in low battery warning.
Design: Unit is digital
Frequency Range: Detects AC Voltages from
40 to 70 Hz.
Warning Signal Indications: Both audible (beep) and visual (LED) signals increase or decrease frequency depending upon proximity to AC voltage source.
Weight (with battery): 0.6 lb (0.3 kg)
Switch: Single on/off switch
Water Resistance: Splash proof
Operating Temperature Range: -22° to 122° F
(-30° to 50° C)
Storage Temperature Range: -40° to 158° F
(-40° to 70° C)
FireCraft® trACer™ AC Voltage Detector
- Brand: Firecraft
- Model: TRACER