HYDRA-RAM FORCIBLE ENTRY TOOL
The Hydra-Ram is the first and only one piece integrated hydraulic forcible entry tool.
Presently used by FDNY, Boston FD, Washington DC, Los Angeles FD, and many other major cities.
There are no hoses or auxiliary pumps to leak or trip on. The Hydra-Ram is truly a one man operation, since the whole unit is in the hands of the user.
The Hydra-Ram weighs only 11 lbs. and is only 13 inches long. Great for the narcotics officer, it can be carried under the coat like a weapon. The Hydra-Ram II is the same as the Hydra-Ram except it has a maximum thrust opening of 6 inches, weighs 13 lbs. and is 15 inches long.
- Available in two sizes Hydra Ram (HR1) and Hydra Ram II (HR2)
- Hydra-Ram has a maximum thrust opening of 4”
- Hydra-Ram II has a 6” maximum thrust opening.
- No need to worry about maintenance or leaking fluids.
- The Hydra-Ram uses aircraft seals of triplex quality.
- The hydraulic fluid is non-flammable, non-toxic and non-freezing.
- The jaws are made of special stainless steel of 220,000 tensile strength.
- 10,000 lbs. of force is acquired at 138 lbs. pressure at the handle.
- While other units may take 30 to 40 strokes on the pump to gain full extension, the Hydra-Ram does it in 8 strokes.
- The Hydra-Ram can be used in any position, even upside down without any effect on its operation.
- Hydra-Ram Unit
- Heavy duty Cordura bag
|Model Number||Thrust Length||Weight||Length
|HR-1||4” thrust opening||11 lbs.||13”|
|HR-2||6” thrust opening||13 lbs.||15”|
Hydra-Ram Forcible Entry Tool
- Brand: Fire Hooks Unlimited
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 2-3 weeks.