This manifold is light-weight and compact.
It offers a simple way to feed multiple small lines with one LDH line and continue with an LDH line. Normal operating pressures are from 100 to 200 psi. Aluminum body, anodized aluminum ball valves.
- All outlets are valved
- A pressure gauge and relief valve are standard
- Weight: 51 lb.
- Length: 16”
- Width: 21”
- Height: 13”
|4” Storz Intake to (4) 2 1/2” NST Male Rigid outlets and (1) 4” Storz Gated Outlet||51K0425|
|5” Storz Intake to (4) 2 1/2” NST Male Rigid outlets and (1) 5” Storz Gated Outlet||51K0525|
Color code this item, at no additional charge. Color coding helps to quickly identify your equipment at mutual aid calls.*
* Color coding applies only to the threaded/Storz connections, all valve bodies will remain Silvadillo and handles Black.
We offer many different types of thread choices to accommodate our customers throughout the USA. We maintain a card file in our office with thread types used by various cities throughout the USA.
Our standard threads are NST (NH). They will normally drop ship quicker from Kochek’s large inventory. NSPH, can also be supplied for no additional charge. FDNY (New York City FD ) and NYCORP (New York Corporation) is available for an additional charge. If your thread type is not shown below please give us call to discuss your requirements.
- National Standard Thread (NST), also known as National Hose thread (NH). It is the most common type of fire hose coupling used in the United States.
- National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH), also known as Iron Pipe Thread (IPT). It has the same TPI as NPT but the thread does not taper. NPSH is a straight thread and seals by a gasket in the female coupling which allows for a swivel, just like NH/NST, which make both ideal for hose couplings.
- New York City Fire Dept (NYFD), also known as as (FDNY) is a special thread type utilized by the New York City Fire Department.
- New York Corporation (NYCORP), also known as (NYC), (New York Corp), is a special thread type used by a few fire departments.
Kochek’s standard adapters are furnished in Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum. Hard Coat is a high quality durable finish that is most often specified by manufacturing engineers. They exhibit the following qualities.
- Meets mil spec 8625 Type III class 1
- 2mil thickness which gives a superb abrasion and corrosion resistance that has a Rockwell C rating of 65-70 and meets ASTM B117 specification of 336+ hours of salt spray resistance.
Note: Also available are Clear and Orange anodized. They are a high quality durable finish that provides excellent corrosion resistance and meets the ASTM B117 specification of 336+ hours of salt spray resistance and has a Rockwell C rating of 60-65.
Powder coat is a polymer resin based dry finish that is a durable non-conductive coating to help inhibit electrolysis and is color consistent to a delta of 0.5 and available in many vivid colors.
CLICK HERE to view the available powder coat color choices
Also offered are the following additional choices:
- K-Brite (polished aluminum , no coating)
- K-Chrome (chrome plated aluminum), please call for pricing
We also offer custom laser engraving of your adapters for an additional charge. If you require this option please select that option and type in the box the name or initials you want laser engraved. We are limited by the size of your adapter.
Delivery times are variable by the size, thread type, and finishes you select. Their is no definitive answer, but NST threads, in Standard Silvadillo/Black can usually ship quicker. Other options can add a few weeks to lead times. If you require this item in a rush, please give us a call and we will be most happy to contact our factory for a current lead time.
We are Kochek specialists. We deal with various threads and finishes on a daily basis. Our goal is to help you order the correct item the first time. However, many items are made to order. Unfortunately, they are not subject to cancelation or return once your order has been submitted. Please give us a call before ordering if you are uncertain of your thread types, finishes, sizes, colors, or have any other questions.
Kochek 5-Way Manifold- 51K
- Brand: Kochek
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 3-5 weeks.