KOCHEK SUCTION HOSE TEST KIT
Finally, a simple way to test all types of suction hoses used in fighting fire according to NFPA standards. Available in one convenient kit.
Works for conventional hard rubber and PVC!
Simple, quick, and easy to use. Smart Lexan disk design - no threads or fastening agents added, needed or required! Accommodates all connection types. Includes a plastic carrying case for easy transport and storage.
Model SHTK-PUMP consists of:
- Vacuum pump
- 6 Lexan Male gasket plugs (to create the vacuum)
- 6 Lexan quick attachable Female/vacuum ends
- Lexan pieces fit: 6″, 5″, 4 1/2″, 4″, 3″ and 2 1/2″ hose coupling
- Plastic carrying case
- Place the appropriately sized Lexan disks over the female and male connections when you start the pump.
- Watching the gauge, isolate the system with a quarter turn of the valve once the desired level of vacuum is achieved and shut off the pump
- While the vacuum holds each disk in place, the clear Lexan gives you the ability to visually inspect inside of the hose with the flashlight for de-lamination or other damage.
- When time is up, return to atmosphere with another quick turn of the valve and you are done!
Suction Hose Test Kit
- Brand: Kochek
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Approximate delivery in 3-5 weeks.