Used to test static pressure on trucks and hydrants.
- Rocker Lug.
- Glycerin filled gauge registers 0 to 300 PSI.
- The body is made of 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, hardcoated
- 2-1/2" diameter gauge
- Complete with a petcock/bleeder valve.
We offer many different types of thread choices to accommodate our customers throughout the USA. We maintain a card file in our office with thread types used by various cities throughout the USA.
Our standard threads are NST (NH). They will typically ship quicker. NSPH can be supplied for no additional charge. If your thread type is not shown below, please give us a call to discuss your requirements.
- National Standard Thread (NST), also known as National Hose thread (NH). It is the most common type of fire hose coupling used in the United States.
- National Pipe Straight Hose (NPSH), also known as Iron Pipe Thread (IPT). It has the same TPI as NPT, but the thread does not taper. NPSH is a straight thread and seals by a gasket in the female coupling which allows for a swivel.
We also offer custom laser engraving of your adapters for an additional charge. If you require this option, please select that option and type in the box the name or initials you want laser engraved. The price for laser engraving is for up to a maximum of 12 letters/numbers. The size of your adapter limits us on how many letters/numbers we can engrave. Laser engraved adapters are not subject to cancellation or return.
Delivery times are variable by the size, and thread types you select. If you require any adapter in a rush, please give us a call, and we will be most happy to contact our factory for a lead time.
We are adapter specialists. Our goal is to help you order the correct adapter the first time. However, many adapters are made to order. Unfortunately, they are not subject to cancelation or return once your order has been submitted. Please give us a call before ordering if you are uncertain of your thread types, sizes, or have any other questions.
Action Coupling Cap Gauge (ACE A+154)
- Brand: Action Coupling
- Model: GC
Price based on selected options.