We are an authorized dealer for LION products on the NYS contract. Contact Your Local Fire-End Rep to set-up a meeting.
LION AMERICAN HERITAGE HELMET
Leather forever – hand-crafted rich traditional looks
Combines time-honored styling and craftsmanship with state-of-the-art advancements in design, leather tanning, and composites. The result is a low-profile leather helmet that is attractive, durable, and comfortable.
Durable, Comfortable Leather Fire Helmets - The LION American Heritage fire helmet is a traditional-style leather firefighter helmet that combines time-honored styling and craftsmanship with state-of-the-art advancements in design, leather tanning, and composites. The result is a low-profile leather fire helmet that is attractive, durable, and comfortable.
- Shell — Fiberglass shell employs exclusive patented TherMax™ composite technology to ensure the entire shell's thermal protection, lightweight, and structural integrity. RTM molding provides color pigmentation throughout for lasting good looks. Additional thermal protection is provided by the Classic’s removable thermal insulator and thermoplastic liner.
- Suspension — Patented Center of Gravity™ adjustment system lets you set the center of gravity to your liking and keeps it positioned in place. The suspension system is removable for easy inspection, cleaning, or maintenance.
- Height adjusters — Provide three different headband height positions.
- Ratcheting headband — Adjusts from size 5½ to 11. The headband is cushioned with foam and covered with black knit Nomex® for comfort and secure fit. Other materials are available upon request.
- Eye protection — Choose from • High temperature 4" APEC Faceshield with thumbwheel adjustments • ESS goggles • Flip downs with goggles (can be purchased without goggles, but will not be NFPA compliant)
- Edge binding — Aluminum core edge binding is durable but light.
- Chinstrap — Easy-to-adjust, quick-release chinstrap with postman’s slide.
- Ear covers — Black DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber/flannel ear covers for added neck/ear protection. Other materials/colors are available upon request as replacement parts.
- Shield holder — Hand-carved brass eagle leather shield holder.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material (2" x 2½" lime-yellow trapezoids) — Has excellent heat resistance and maintains brightness and color after heat exposure.
Colors — Available in yellow, black, white, red, blue, orange, or natural. Custom colors available upon request.
Custom leather fronts are available; please call 800-759-3473 for prices and availability.
LION American Heritage Leather Helmet
- Brand: LION
Price based on selected options.
Delivery/Shipping Availability: Item ships directly from manufacturer. Ships in approximately 3-5 weeks.